Floorcraft Design Service, a dedicated design
Our Floorcraft Design Service offers our customers the possibility to create customized floorings in collaboration with our design teams. With our Floorcraft Design Service, our customers can engage in a co-creation process to bring their projects to life with unique and customized designs.
Once the look has been finalised, the design is digitalised and sent to our sonic cutting service. Our designs are pre-assembled, and therefore don’t require any specific installation skills.
Here are the steps in our Floorcraft Design Service creative process:
- Design: You can either provide a company logo, graphic or pattern or choose a pre-existing design from our catalogue. We also provide custom support with a dedicated design team to create original designs. We can also support you in choosing the best flooring material for your project.
- Layout: Using computer software, our design team develops an installation plan to help visualise the final layout as well as develop cutting instructions
- Cutting: Our sonic cutting machines precision cut the planned design from your selected flooring material
- Preassembly: Our team pre-assembles the pieces into easy-to-install panels. Clear adhesive tape is placed on the surface to hold the pieces together during installation, which will then be removed once the flooring adhesive has set
- Installation: Your new custom-designed floor is ready to be installed.